Cost of living comparison between Valencia, Spain and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 122.273 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Spain) is 8% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥345,646 (€2,827) in Valencia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$16 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Burlington costs $3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,609 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥100,000 (about 3 hours ago)