Cost of living in Valencia, Spain compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 412 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 119.723 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Spain) is 8% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥344,661 (€2,879) in Valencia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)