Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.17691 JPY / CLP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 10% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥350,803 (CH$1,982,986) in Valdivia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 3.00 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $610 (39 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Karachi costs ₨0.30 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,329 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malmo costs 7,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)