Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16839 JPY / CLP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 11% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥264,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥235,900 (CH$1,400,926) in Valdivia.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Durham, North Carolina costs $65 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Ho Chi Minh City costs 600 ₫ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,000 (30 minutes ago)