Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18316 JPY / CLP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 8% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥261,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥241,381 (CH$1,317,888) in Valdivia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $915 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,978 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)