Cost of living in Vaduz, Liechtenstein compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 114.085 JPY / CHF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vaduz (Liechtenstein) is 26% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥473,438 (CHF 4,150) in Vaduz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥375,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (27 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 6,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 200 (about 1 hour ago)