Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2017.
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 4% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo André costs R$ 40 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €6,450 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Luis Obispo, California costs $60 (28 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Sacramento, California costs $3.31 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 15,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (about 1 hour ago)