Cost of living in Utrecht, Netherlands compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 135.977 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Utrecht (Netherlands) is 13% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥302,860 (€2,227) in Utrecht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥269,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Babylon, New York costs $20 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 21,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $762 (about 2 hours ago)