Cost of living in Utrecht, Netherlands vs Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 128.600 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Utrecht (Netherlands) is 10% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥281,631 (€2,190) in Utrecht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥255,000 in Akita.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 40 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)