Cost of living comparison between Usulutan, El Salvador and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2014. Exchange rate: 104.158 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 7% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥417,097 ($4,004) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $350 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Alicante costs €450 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.50 B/. (about 1 hour ago)