Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 109.370 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥249,701 ($2,283) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥243,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Logroño costs €170 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Corunna costs €0.25 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampico costs Mex$ 400 (10 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Ghent costs €180 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 200 (21 minutes ago)