Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 113.043 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥271,309 ($2,400) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥261,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fresno, California costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Damascus costs 600 £ (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Andorra la Vella costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)