Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 113.559 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥278,428 ($2,452) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥268,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Limerick costs €71 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.20 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nicosia costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)