Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 110.011 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥278,295 ($2,530) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥272,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 21,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Vilnius costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)