Cost of living comparison between Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.186 JPY / CZK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem (Czech Republic) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥323,482 (77,280 Kč) in Ústí nad Labem.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 15 B/. (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.17 (about 1 hour ago)