Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.140 JPY / CZK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem (Czech Republic) is 12% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥244,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥214,290 (41,691 Kč) in Ústí nad Labem.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨400 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chengdu costs 元200 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 18,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mississauga costs C$110,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Chişinău costs 10,000 Leu (about 2 hours ago)