Cost of living in Ushuaia, Argentina compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.118 JPY / ARS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ushuaia (Argentina) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥253,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥211,703 (ARS $51,410) in Ushuaia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €400 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €10 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €45 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chalcis costs €400 (16 minutes ago)