Cost of living in Ushuaia, Argentina vs Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.001 JPY / ARS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ushuaia (Argentina) is 19% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥239,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥194,071 (ARS $64,675) in Ushuaia.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £700 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)