Cost of living in Uşak, Turkey compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.334 JPY / TRY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uşak (Turkey) is 21% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥250,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥197,396 (8,459TL) in Uşak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 80 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siliguri costs ₨160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sargodha costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$10 (about 2 hours ago)