Cost of living in Ürümqi, China compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.194 JPY / CNY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ürümqi (China) is 19% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥327,966 (元20,252) in Ürümqi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.85 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)