Cost of living in Uruapan, Mexico compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.108 JPY / MXN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uruapan (Mexico) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥228,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥187,705 (Mex$ 30,729) in Uruapan.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 40 Dinar (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (38 minutes ago)