Cost of living in Uruapan, Mexico compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.945 JPY / MXN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uruapan (Mexico) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥332,697 (Mex$ 55,965) in Uruapan.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨81,320 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (40 minutes ago)