Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.190 JPY / PHP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is 14% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥299,024 (Php136,519) in Urdaneta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥263,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (1 minute ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Ho Chi Minh City costs 100,000 ₫ (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Miami, Florida costs $40 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $800 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $80 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 65,000 (20 minutes ago)