Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.236 JPY / PHP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥375,000 (Php167,727) in Urdaneta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 200 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €10 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faisalabad costs ₨5,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨63 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (28 minutes ago)