Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.254 JPY / PHP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥406,250 (Php180,205) in Urdaneta.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)