Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.089 JPY / PHP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is 12% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥278,378 (Php133,278) in Urdaneta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥249,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Wuhan costs 元10 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨999 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,650 (about 2 hours ago)