Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.686 JPY / SEK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥416,497 (32,831 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Brussels costs €1.79 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (38 minutes ago)