Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.483 JPY / SEK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 5% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥282,960 (20,986 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥269,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.19 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €99 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cologne costs €499 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Victoria costs C$1.29 (about 1 hour ago)