Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.836 JPY / SEK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥401,219 (31,258 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$15,717 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)