Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.327 JPY / SEK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 5% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥238,517 (17,897 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥228,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)