Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 12.836 JPY / SEK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 5% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥425,724 (33,167 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (44 minutes ago)