Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10099 JPY / KRW
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 24% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥321,154 (₩3,180,014) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥259,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 400 Dinar (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (32 minutes ago)