Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10443 JPY / KRW
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 27% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥331,545 (₩3,174,725) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥262,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.60 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 27,000 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (32 minutes ago)