Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09744 JPY / KRW
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 25% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥467,867 (₩4,801,664) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥375,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 20,000 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)