Cost of living in Ulm, Germany compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 130.838 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulm (Germany) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥236,968 (€1,811) in Ulm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥233,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Odessa costs 350₴ (20 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Batumi costs 0.60 Lari (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vilnius costs €0.98 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £860 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)