Cost of living in Ulm, Germany compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 119.390 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulm (Germany) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥369,562 (€3,095) in Ulm.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 200 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)