Cost of living in Ulm, Germany compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 133.400 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulm (Germany) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥247,331 (€1,854) in Ulm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥240,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)