Cost of living in Ulan-Ude, Russia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.699 JPY / RUB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan-Ude (Russia) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥253,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥209,782 (руб 123,508) in Ulan-Ude.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Duisburg costs €6.00 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 130₴ (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Eindhoven costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 73,775 Leone (about 1 hour ago)