Cost of living in Ulan-Ude, Russia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.759 JPY / RUB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan-Ude (Russia) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥232,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥192,865 (руб 109,621) in Ulan-Ude.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.20 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $4.99 (32 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Victoria costs C$4.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €14 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,100 kr (about 1 hour ago)