Cost of living in Ulan-Ude, Russia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.661 JPY / RUB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan-Ude (Russia) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥240,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥197,233 (руб 118,728) in Ulan-Ude.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Valencia costs €65 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 172,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chapeco costs R$ 150 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallahassee, Florida costs $38 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)