Cost of living in Ulan-Ude, Russia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.934 JPY / RUB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan-Ude (Russia) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥375,000 (руб 193,941) in Ulan-Ude.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (7 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $6 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 5,083 (about 1 hour ago)