Cost of living in Ulan-Ude, Russia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.961 JPY / RUB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan-Ude (Russia) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥316,132 (руб 161,215) in Ulan-Ude.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €50 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £3,655 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨10,165 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Lausanne costs CHF 404 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 20,000 (43 minutes ago)