Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 433 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04612 JPY / MNT
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 12% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥357,659 (7,754,208 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,900 (about 1 hour ago)