Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04660 JPY / MNT
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 13% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥250,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥218,484 (4,688,159 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Yerevan costs 28,000Dram (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $0.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Shanghai costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)