Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09588 JPY / KRW
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥251,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥248,439 (₩2,591,086) in Uijongbu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 30 Dinar (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Baku costs 10 ман (30 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $110 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jacksonville, Florida costs $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)