Cost of living in Udaipur, India compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.547 JPY / INR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Udaipur (India) is 20% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥266,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥212,643 (₨137,448) in Udaipur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$4.70 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirovohrad costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)