Cost of living in Ubud, Indonesia vs Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00790 JPY / IDR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubud (Indonesia) is 13% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥232,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥202,938 (Rp 25,698,391) in Ubud.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U1,170,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Punta del Este costs $U1,170,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ta'if costs ﷼ 8 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)