Cost of living in Ubud, Indonesia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00755 JPY / IDR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubud (Indonesia) is 13% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥240,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥208,968 (Rp 27,686,218) in Ubud.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM120 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fresno, California costs $1,372 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.80 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)