Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.429 JPY / THB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥233,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥192,000 (55,997 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vancouver costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)