Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.884 JPY / BRL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 11% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥254,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥226,615 (R$ 6,315) in Uberlandia.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $500 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 180 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yogyakarta costs Rp 15,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 1 hour ago)