Cost of living in Uberaba, Brazil compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.638 JPY / BRL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberaba (Brazil) is 13% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥224,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥193,943 (R$ 5,442) in Uberaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥12,345 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U2,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lahore costs ₨50 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 15,000 (23 minutes ago)