Cost of living in Uberaba, Brazil compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.171 JPY / BRL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberaba (Brazil) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥315,201 (R$ 9,224) in Uberaba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)