Cost of living in Uberaba, Brazil compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 32.988 JPY / BRL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberaba (Brazil) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥246,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥209,195 (R$ 6,342) in Uberaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €100 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nadiad costs ₨1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,506 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 80,000 Leone (38 minutes ago)