Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.759 JPY / BRL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 14% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥251,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥216,920 (R$ 6,241) in Ubatuba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$4,257 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Georgetown costs 1,500 G$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (about 1 hour ago)