Cost of living in Tyre, Lebanon compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07391 JPY / LBP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tyre (Lebanon) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥241,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥233,012 (3,152,488 L£) in Tyre.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alor Star costs RM140,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Poznan costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caruaru costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)