Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 61.763 JPY / BAM
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 21% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥322,892 (5,228KM) in Tuzla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨6 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (40 minutes ago)