Cost of living in Tuy Hoa, Vietnam compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00503 JPY / VND
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuy Hoa (Vietnam) is 19% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥327,834 (65,128,717 ₫) in Tuy Hoa.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Diego, California costs $2.54 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)