Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.489 JPY / VEF *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥412,201 (Bs 35,878) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b15 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (12 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (40 minutes ago)