Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.132 JPY / VEF *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥393,846 (Bs 35,379) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 300 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr10 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)