Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.292 JPY / VEF *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥379,246 (Bs 33,586) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥375,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Greenville, South Carolina costs $70 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Davao costs Php7,800 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lagos costs 15,000 ₦ (34 minutes ago)