Cost of living in Turku, Finland compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 131.001 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turku (Finland) is 5% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥278,514 (€2,126) in Turku to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥266,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €25 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,250 (about 2 hours ago)