Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.674 JPY / TMT
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 8% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥230,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥211,274 (6,466 Manat) in Turkmenabat.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Asheville, North Carolina costs $26,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 75 (34 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 600 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)