Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.055 JPY / TMT
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 9% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥259,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥235,541 (7,126 Manat) in Turkmenabat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 390 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,085 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥420,014 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (37 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Ghent costs €5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $712 (41 minutes ago)