Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.702 JPY / TMT
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 9% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥246,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥223,814 (7,060 Manat) in Turkmenabat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Port Louis costs ₨1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (37 minutes ago)