Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.140 JPY / TMT
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 6% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥256,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥239,615 (7,230 Manat) in Turkmenabat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 25 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $610 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$18 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Essen costs €111 (about 1 hour ago)