Cost of living in Turkestan, Kazakhstan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.35987 JPY / KZT
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkestan (Kazakhstan) is 20% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥314,051 (872,673 KZT) in Turkestan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php100 (32 minutes ago)