Cost of living in Turkestan, Kazakhstan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32828 JPY / KZT
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkestan (Kazakhstan) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥260,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥212,907 (648,550 KZT) in Turkestan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £0.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)