Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03926 JPY / COP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥339,465 (COL$8,646,573) in Tunja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Flint, Michigan costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)