Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03656 JPY / COP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 19% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥243,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥195,685 (COL$5,351,841) in Tunja.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Melbourne costs AU$60 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £12 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$450 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (28 minutes ago)