Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03940 JPY / COP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥270,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥224,807 (COL$5,706,422) in Tunja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $20 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM189 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 400 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $818 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,830 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.50TL (about 1 hour ago)