Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia vs Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03561 JPY / COP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 19% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥245,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥198,444 (COL$5,573,454) in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £700 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)