Cost of living in Tunis, Tunisia vs Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 685 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 38.619 JPY / TND
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥236,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥198,321 (5,135 Dinar) in Tunis.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Valletta costs €400 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €450 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Luis costs ARS $40 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)