Cost of living in Tunis, Tunisia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 705 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 40.386 JPY / TND
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is 19% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥268,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥218,241 (5,404 Dinar) in Tunis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Southampton costs £1.34 (12 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Chandigarh costs ₨2,995 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Andong costs ₩12,560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vijayawada costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)