Cost of living in Tumkur, India compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.578 JPY / INR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tumkur (India) is 23% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥254,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥195,504 (₨123,927) in Tumkur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ulan-Ude costs руб 14,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 60,000 ฿ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €270 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 700 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)