Cost of living in Tumkur, India compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.639 JPY / INR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tumkur (India) is 23% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥225,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥174,205 (₨106,278) in Tumkur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 799 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Tehran costs ﷼ 75,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 30 Dirham (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Stoke-on-Trent costs £359 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 16,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)