Cost of living in Tuguegarao City, Philippines compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.292 JPY / PHP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuguegarao City (Philippines) is 26% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥513,145 (Php223,925) in Tuguegarao City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)