Cost of living in Tucumán, Argentina compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.106 JPY / ARS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tucumán (Argentina) is 22% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥318,859 (ARS $44,869) in Tucumán.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,200 (41 minutes ago)