Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016.
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (about 2 hours ago)