Cost of living in Trujillo, Peru compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.427 JPY / PEN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥320,860 (S/. 9,320) in Trujillo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Staunton, Virginia costs $10 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Barranquilla costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)