Cost of living in Trujillo, Peru compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 34.197 JPY / PEN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥244,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥208,390 (S/. 6,094) in Trujillo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 18 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 400 ﷼ (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kraków costs 5.10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 390 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 400,000 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)