Cost of living comparison between Trondheim, Norway and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 13.483 JPY / NOK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 25% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥506,322 (kr 37,552) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Paris costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €15 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 100,000 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Da Nang costs 10,000,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dortmund costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)