Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.819 JPY / NOK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 22% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥457,024 (kr 35,653) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥375,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €190 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Narbonne costs €1.35 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥407 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)