Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.861 JPY / NOK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 25% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥288,846 (kr 20,839) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥232,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Berlin costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santa Ana, California costs $340 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 95 kr (about 2 hours ago)