Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.520 JPY / NOK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 25% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥508,613 (kr 37,619) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bandar Lampung costs Rp 100,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pattaya costs 1,240 ฿ (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,397 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (about 3 hours ago)