Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.461 JPY / NOK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 24% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥282,200 (kr 20,965) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥228,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$20,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $508 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lausanne costs CHF 1,041 (about 1 hour ago)