Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway vs Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 12.828 JPY / NOK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 21% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥313,673 (kr 24,453) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥259,000 in Akita.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $3,253 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $18 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Corunna costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)