Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.364 JPY / NOK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 24% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥283,157 (kr 21,189) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥229,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kumasi costs GH₵155 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 690 NT$ (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $16 (24 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $3,558 (28 minutes ago)