Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.872 JPY / NOK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 27% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥343,275 (kr 24,746) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥271,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)