Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.562 JPY / NOK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 27% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥517,517 (kr 38,159) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Austin, Texas costs $0.97 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (about 2 hours ago)