Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 88.761 JPY / CAD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 9% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥272,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥248,369 (C$2,798) in Trois-Rivières.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €200 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Alor Star costs RM500 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Augsburg costs €500 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$3,010 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $20 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (30 minutes ago)