Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 88.010 JPY / CAD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 8% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥268,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥245,480 (C$2,789) in Trois-Rivières.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Khulna costs Taka 400 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Jakarta costs Rp 9,950 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 20,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $70 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$0.00 (32 minutes ago)