Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 86.630 JPY / CAD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 8% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥223,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥205,826 (C$2,376) in Trois-Rivières.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 5,190 Ft (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 40 Kwacha (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dortmund costs €0.09 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)