Cost of living comparison between Trnava, Slovakia and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 113.010 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 11% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥346,021 (€3,062) in Trnava.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €79 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £40 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Semey costs 99 KZT (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (about 1 hour ago)