Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 119.299 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥343,832 (€2,882) in Trnava.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (30 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,677 (about 1 hour ago)