Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 120.251 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥332,102 (€2,762) in Trnava.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Baltimore, Maryland costs $9 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)