Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 132.016 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 11% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥260,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥232,208 (€1,759) in Trnava.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Volgograd costs руб 40 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $407 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (38 minutes ago)