Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.487 JPY / LYD *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 7% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥237,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥219,871 (2,698 Dinar) in Tripolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Regina costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 89TL (about 2 hours ago)