Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07624 JPY / LBP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 5% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥356,556 (4,676,488 L£) in Tripoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 201 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 10,100,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 35,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)