Cost of living in Trinidad, Cuba compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 107.788 JPY / CUC *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trinidad (Cuba) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥261,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥261,000 (2,421 CUC) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $14 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)