Cost of living in Trinidad, Cuba compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 111.231 JPY / CUC *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Cuba) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥261,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥261,000 (2,346 CUC) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)