Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.091 JPY / BOB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 25% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥303,692 ($b18,873) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $70 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 11 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Wollongong costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)