Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.712 JPY / BOB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 23% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥243,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥187,473 ($b11,932) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)