Cost of living in Trieste, Italy vs Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 128.600 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trieste (Italy) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥249,336 (€1,939) in Trieste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥245,000 in Akita.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vladivostok costs руб 96 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wellington costs NZ$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bucaramanga costs COL$5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $110 (about 2 hours ago)